Monday, May 14, 2007

Post Storm Shadows


The much delayed post-storm, in-car photos: Are dismal at best. Of the 40-60 photos I took while moving around the city in the van, about a dozen or so were even worth uploading onto my computer! Of the one's I am going to post up, there isn't much more to say about how I took them other than at varying zoom lenses. The entire thing was shot in manual (except for the focus which had to be set on continuous servo (?) because the car was in constant motion, and all of them through either the front windshield or the side. I really wanted to bracket the series of stills I'm uploading with text --because it does look better, but I don't have much else to say about my experience that day. One point that I would like to note is that I was consciously attempting to adhere to the Rule of Thirds, The Golden Rule, and Rule of Drawing Lines (?) to compose some of the shots where possible.
For my friends who see this, please don't withhold on the negative comments, in fact, I encourage it. I thrive on criticism --but keep in mind that it has to be reasoned, ie. bash the composition or the aesthetics of the image if you want; just give a reason. For any compliments...thanks? I guess, but I really can't do much with them.



All pictures are property of Habib Ahmadzai and of Prime Photography and cannot be redistributed or used without authorization by owners of the images contained on this webpage Copyright © 2007.

No comments: